If it is a private house no, you can’t. The venue for the ceremony has to be in, or attached to, a place that has an address, is normally open to the public and has  public liability insurance. Hotels, museums, pubs, restaurants, or their gardens, decks or courtyards would be good examples. The venue should be accessible to the public while the ceremony is going on and no alcohol should be served or consumed in the venue for the duration of the ceremony.